Prevent the Spread of COVID-19 in 7 Steps
- Wash your hands frequently
- Avoid touching your eyes,nose,and mouth
- cover your mouth using the bend of your elbow or tissue
- Avoid crowded places and close contact with anyone that has fever or cough
- Stay at home if you feel unwell
- If you have a fever cough and difficulty breathing ,seek medical care early -but call first
- Get information from trusted source.
stay home ,stay safe .How you doing , what is it like in your countries ? hope you all are safe and in good health .Take care
|Category||Adequate to good||Good to Excellent||Needs work|
The learners ability to use nouns, verbs, adjectives, etc. correctly in sentences, using verb tenses accurately, and having the correct agreement between subjects and predicates. For instance, one would say "they were" instead of "they was."
There are 3-4 grammatical errors
There are 0-2 grammatical errors
There are 5 or more grammatical errors
The learner's ability to use certain marks to clarify meaning of their writing by grouping words grammatically into sentences and clauses and phrases.
There are 3-4 errors in capitalization and punctuation.
There are 0-2 errors in capitalization and punctuation.
There are 5 or more errors in capitalization and punctuation.
The learners' ability to form words with the correct letters in the correct order
There are 3-4 spelling errors
There are 0-2 spelling errors
There are 5 or more spelling errors
The learner's ability to tailor the written work to fit the specific context, purpose, or audience
Mostly understandable. However, there are a few errors which cause confusion.
Easy to understand. Writing flows and keeps reader engaged.
Quite hard to understand.